Sunset Snuggle - Sea Otter Art Print
Cuddling in the last warmth of the day, sun shining on the rippling water, a pair of sea otters are surrounded in a prism of radiant color. In this original painting by award winning artist, Karen Whitworth, an endearing scene of love and comfort is captured in her signature use of light and glowing hues.
Sea Otters in the Wild
This adorable animal also known as the species Enhydra lutris is native to the coastlines of the northern and eastern Pacific Ocean. The latter is also referred to as the Pacific Northwest. Otters are sea mammals with dense fur insulating them from frigid seawater temperatures. They feed on sea urchins, crab, and other small crustaceans and ocean invertebrates. They are social animals and will hold tight to one another while resting to prevent them from drifting apart.
Such a beautiful concept.
Features of our Sea Otter Prints:
- Standard sizes for easy framing
- Vibrant color
- Made in the USA
- FREE US shipping
- Acid free mat board to create a visual border around your Sea Otter print
- Made from 4 ply gallery board to protect the art
- Includes a classic bevel cut mat opening
- Outside dimensions are compatible with standard size frames
- Comes in a clear protective plastic sleeve with a protective backing board, perfect for display or gifting prior to framing.
Want Something Special? Order This Sea Otter Painting On Canvas
This sunset otter painting is also available as a Museum Quality Giclee Canvas print, signed by the artist. Thanks to this premium printing method, each canvas features incredibly rich colors and beautiful details that pop in a stunning way. Paired with various finish options like a custom framed print and even custom personalization of the fine art print by the artist, this format creates a truly special piece of wall art that will be enjoyed for generations. Learn more about this Sea Otter Painting on Canvas